GlobalLinker is a unique business networking solution built for Small and Medium Enterprises to help better manage & grow their business. Using your GlobalLinker account you can:
- Invite your Business Contacts: GlobalLinker is committed to make business networking simpler and convenient for small businesses. The first step to building your network on GlobalLinker is to invite all your contacts (colleagues, suppliers, clients and peers) to sign up on GlobalLinker.
- Post signing in, select your logo/picture or initials on the top right and click on ‘My Connections’. Under 'Invite to GlobalLinker' from the right, select ‘Invite other businesses’, enter details of the contacts you may want to invite to GlobalLinker
- Additionally, invited contacts will have to sign up on GlobalLinker and create their individual accounts.
2. Connect with like-minded SMEs: GlobalLinker offers a unique feature of searching for links using the location or industry filter. This helps you establish connections with potential clients, suppliers and customers in your industry. Follow below simple steps to link with new Members and grow your GlobalLinker network:
- Post signing in, select the ‘Connections’ icon (next to ‘Home’ icon) from the Menu. Select 'Add Connections' from the right. You may want to search for:
- A Member in a specific location: Select the location by entering the desired city from ‘Advanced Search Filters’. By default, your city is already selected.
- Industry specific Members: Please choose your selections from 'Advance Search Filters' and click on 'SEARCH'
You will get a list of eBiz Cards as your search result. Click on individual 'CONNECT' buttons to send your connection request to the desired contact(s).